For that we need :
1. NifSkope for open file extention (*.Nif)
2. DMO Pack Manager and Package (KDMO Package) and EDMO/GDMO Package V34
3. Adobe Photoshop for edit (*.tga) File
Export file DMO
Before continues next step,you must create folder,,you must follow this folder who i am suggestion, [C:\program files\DMO\pack01\data\digimon\(name for digi)] for digimon,and [C:\program files\DMO\pack01\data\tamer\(name for tamer)] for tamer.
Then follow next step :
1. Open DMO Pack Manager (dmopackman-1.2 >bin>dmopackman.exe)
2. Setting your DMO path at DMO PackMan into folder your installation DMO
3. Click Open and find KDMO.dmop or EDMO v34.dmop
4. Then you must click package and import archive
Notice : Do it every your open pack manager because if you dont it ,file will error.
5. Select Tab Browser and find the content you want
6. After you select the digimon/tamer,you select file extention (*.nif) and right click your mouse then import into es\DMO\pack01\data\digimon\(name for digi)
[color=#FF0000]NB : For all content the same way to edit.
Edit File *.Nif with NifSkope Tools
Before use this tools,you must click tab render-->Setting-->Auto game path then add folder,then click button folder,and use this folder es\DMO\pack01\data\digimon\(name for digi).
If you succes for setting this,this will notice :
Next step :
1. Open file *.Nif
2. After the file opened,click the picture your digimon and look the left optional,Find Optional with the blue border and you must click arrow/triangle button for next sub optional,then find ”Nitexturingproperty” >> “NiSourceTexture”
3. Then at the optional NiSourceTexture,you must right click then export to (*,TGA) file
4. Then you can edit your digimon who you like
5. Open Adobe Photshop for edit your digimon.TGA
6. Save file from adobe photoshop
7. Swith window to NifSkope,see your digimon will change from before and save as it
Notice : File Nif and TGA must be 1 folder,if not can eror. and name fro file NIF dont changed,keep still when you export this.
For Install to DMO
For use your digimon texture edited you just follow this folder
[C:\program files\DMO\pack01\data\digimon\(name for digi)]
then you click GDMO.launcher and will be copying by DMO Launcher
and keep try this bro